Anniversary, birthday or date night?
Improve your relationship and build trust and intimacy with your partner by learning the art of giving a relaxing partner massage.
Relax in this fun class with your own qualified massage therapist and learn techniques to relieve muscle tension and improve comfort for your loved one's head, neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands, legs and feet.
In this class you will learn:
- How to create a relaxing massage room environment
- 3–4 basic massage techniques that you can use for a full body session
- How to use just the right amount of pressure
- The flow of giving a great massage
- To use your intuition & intention
- To give & receive feedback
The class will include:
- A relaxing foot soak & glass of champagne to begin
- A private lesson for you & your partner from a qualified massage therapist
- Taking turns to both give & receive massage from each other, with guided instruction from your therapist
- A take-home instruction manual for you to reference later on
- A take-home gift bag for you & your partner
What to bring:
- You are free to bring your own wine or beverage as this class is for adults only
- Wear comfortable clothing with underwear. Women should wear a bra with a back clasp or bikini top
- All other equipment including lotions & robes will be provided
2-hour hands-on couples massage class–$160
NOTE: Intimacy & Touch
Touch, especially focused and caring touch, is intimate by its nature. However, intimate touch is not, and does not have to be, sexual. For this class, we are focusing completely on relaxing and caring touch that is free from any expectations that sexual touch elicits, as natural as they might be.